Terms & Conditions
The use of this Web Site www.abadiadeacon.com owned and operated by Abadía de Acón SL is governed by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you use this Web Site (and each time you use it) you acknowledge to us that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
The website www.abadiadeacon.com (otherwise known as the « Site »), is published by the company Abadía de Acón SL, under Spanish law 34/2002, 11th July, registered under the “Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico” (LSSI) as followed:
- Legal registration: Abadía de Acón S.L.
- CIF: B-09.379.801
- Datos Registrales: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Burgos al tomo 441, libro 232, folio 160, sección 8, hoja BU-7934, Inscripción 1
- Official Headquarters: C/Miranda do Douro 4, bajo, 09400 Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
- Phone: +34 947-509292
- Email: Info@abadiadeacon.com
- Website: www.abadiadeacon.com
Subject of the Site
The Site www.abadiadeacon.comis a corporate website dedicated solely to present the services and products proposed by ABADÍA DE ACÓN and is intended to make electronic commerce of its products.
This website may contain links to other websites. Abadía de Acón accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Abadía de Acón of any linked website or its provider. It is the user’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the terms and conditions on which access is granted to linked sites.
According to Spanish Law 15/1999, 13th December, (Política de privacidad de Datos Personales) on data processing, data files and individual liberties, the company Abadía de Acón obtains personal data in a fair and a lawful manner. The company Abadía de Acón includes personnal data provided by the customers of the Site into a private database owned by Abadía de Acón and the company commits itself to preserve confidentiality and security of these personal data.
The purpose of this database is to facilitate the processing oforders and to send commercial offers, if the user indicates it during registration or purchase of products that may be of interest to our customers.
Abadía de Acón guarantees the security andconfidentiality of the data provided. Thus, the company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of privacy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized use. Therefore, all information about our customers will not be used for commercial purposes or given to third parties.
Abadía de Acón’s customersmay at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allintellectual property rights of graphics, text, images, software applications and other content on this website (www.abadiadeacon.com) are exclusively owned by Abadía de Acón or has agreements with third parties whereby it has rights to use. Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute, process and communicate whole or part of the website and its contents on other websites, computer networks, media or supports analog, digital or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Abadía de Acón or its third parties’ partnership.
All trade namesor marks of any kind published on this site are property of their owners and are protected by law.
Abadía de Aconreserves the right to update, add, modify or delete any content, information and service on the website at any time without notice and to change the terms and conditions of use of the website.
Terms and Conditions
You, the userhas expressly prohibited the use of this website and the services provided contrary to good faith, and in particular, but non exhaustive:
- The usethat is contrary to Spanish law, European Union rules or infringes the rights of others or from any action that goes against the privacy of individuals.
- The posting of informationon other websites, computer networks, analogue or digital media regarding this website with content that is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Theuse of messages or communications in any format on behalf of Abadía de Acon
- The realization ofspamming or sending unwanted mass e-mails against the servers that host Abadía de Acón’s website and emails.
- You shall notuse the services of the website for illegal purposes, or in any way damage, disable, overoload, or prevent normal use of the services offered on this website.
Limitation of Liability
The company Abadía de Acón commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, the company Abadía de Acón cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on its Site.
As a result, the company Abadía de Acón shall not be held liable for:
- For any Site interruption;
- For any bugs;
- For any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the Site;
- For any and all damage resulting from a third party’s fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the Site;
- For any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences